This course is designed to introduce you to a wide range of business areas including accounting, economics, law, marketing, and related skills such as communication and IT. You will develop the skills and knowledge necessary to understand how organisations work, how they are affected by the world around them, and the kind of job that best suits your skills and interests. Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive a National Progression Award in Business and IT.
This course will be delivered using a blended learning Model. You will have in class theory bases lessons with some classes being delivered online. You should have access to a PC, Desktop Computer or tablet.
- Understanding Business
- Managing People and Finance
- Web Apps: Spreadsheets
- Web apps: Word processing
- Marketing: Basic Principles
- Customer Care
- Personal finance
- Minimum 4 National 5s relevant to the subject area
- English, Communications, Numeracy and math are at Level 4 or above
- Relevant Work Experience
- IELTS minimum 5.5 or above
- Applicants will be considered on an individual basis
English Proficiency Requirements
Information on Test/Auditions/Interview Requirements
- A written piece of work
Progression And Articulation Routes
- Progression on to relevant level 6 courses e.g. NPA level 6 Business
- IT sector
Course Cost And Funding Options
This course will start week commencing...
This course will end on...