The principal aims of this suite of Units that make up the NPA in Digital Literacy:
- Provide an entry-level award that allows candidates to develop skills using digital tools, software, and different digital communication methods.
- Provide the candidate with opportunities to develop core skills in the context of digital technology.
- Relate the core skills and the digital technology skills to the expectations of potential employers.
- Combine soft skills in communication and working with others and digital technology to help potential employees gain employment
Along with gaining the skills and knowledge in Business, Marketing, and Product Development
This course will be delivered using a blended learning model. You will have in-class theory bases lessons with some classes being delivered online. You should have access to a PC, Desktop Computer or tablet.
- Digital Computing
- Digital Numeracy
- Digital Communication
- Intro to Business
- Intro to Digital Marketing
- Product development
- Three National 3s in a relevant subject
- Core skills Level 3 in Communication, Numeracy and IT
- Candidates will be considered on an individual basis
English Proficiency Requirements
How the course is assessed
Progression And Articulation Routes
- Level 4/5 preparation for Enterprise & Commerce in January 2021
- Junior office assistant
- Marketing assistant
- Retail and Sales assistant
- junior business assistant
Course Cost And Funding Options
This course will start week commencing...
This course will end on...