This course is designed to give you the skills and knowledge to study at level 7.
You will gain knowledge of a wide range of subjects within the Enterprise and Commerce department. You will study at Level 6 to prepare you for further studies and entry to our HND year 1 within Legal Services, HRM, Business, Finance, Administration and Marketing.
You will develop skills and knowledge using a variety of IT packages and gain core skills in the subject areas to an advanced level.
This is a six month course, upon successful completion, the candidate could be considered for Fast track HNC courses
- Legal Services An Introduction
- Legislation Polices and Standards an Introductio
- Management of People and Finance
- Digital Promotion for Business
- Understanding Business
- Financial Accounting for Limited Companies
- ITIB Word Processing Database, spreadsheets
- Social Media for Business
- Accounting for Limted companies
- Consumer law
- Minimum of one relevant Higher and 3 Nat 5s including English and Maths or Communication or/numeracy at level 5 or equivalent
- Candidates will be assessed on an individual basis
- Successful completion of NPA level 5 in relevant subject
English Proficiency Requirements
How the course is assessed
Information on Test/Auditions/Interview Requirements
- You will be required to attend an interview
Progression And Articulation Routes
- HND year 1 Legal services
- HND year 1 Business
- HND year 1 Marketing
- HND year 1 HRM
- HND Year 1 Business with Finance
- HND Year 1Business with Digital Marketing
- Employment opportunities exist in the business, administration and IT sectors legal services, human resource management and marketing.
Course Cost And Funding Options
This course will start week commencing...
This course will end on...