THIS COURSE IS FOR SENIOR PHASE PUPILS WHO ARE STILL AT SCHOOL
This course will provide learners with an introduction to the Scottish Legal System. You will be introduced to a range of subjects within the legal sector and on completion will develop the skills and knowledge required to study HNC Police studies.
- Scots Law An introduction
- Crime in Society
- Property Law
- Employment Law
- Working towards National 5 qualifications
English Proficiency Requirements
How the course is assessed
- You will be assessed through a variety of methods throughout this course
Information on Test/Auditions/Interview Requirements
- Applicants will be required to attend course induction sessions and participate in a selection process. You will be notified in advance of the details.
Progression And Articulation Routes
- HNC Police Studies (SCP Course)
- HND legal services
- Attendance at college 2 afternoons per week on Tuesday and Thursday from 1.30pm - 4.00pm