Professional Dance Performance HND is a creative and technically challenging course designed to develop your artistic, technical and professional skills in the art of dance. Upon completion of this course you will be prepared for a varied and high-level career in the dance industry as a professional dance performer.
Immerse yourself in the world of dance as you gain essential experience in professional environments and make crucial connections with industry professionals. You will receive in-depth training in what it takes to be a professional dancer. This course has a primary focus on performing, choreography and teaching but you will also learn skills in commercial performance, and musical theatre Your professional studies will be taught within the Royal Academy of Dance, Imperial Society of Teachers of Dancing (ITSD) and Spanish Dance Society syllabus.
Please note that students will be required to pay £4500 (Inc VAT) per year to Dance for All for this course.
Dance For All courses fees and funding
- Dance Technique Training
- Musical Theatre and Singing
- Audition Portfolio
- Accredited Professional Studies - Royal Academy of Dance (RAD), International Society of Teachers of Dance (ISTD) Modern/Tap/National and Spanish Dance Society (SDS)
- DDE ISTD teaching qualification
You will perform and teach in a variety of dance settings during your course including one showcase per term and events like GoDance, YDance and CYD?, as well as opportunities for assistant teaching placements within Dance for All’s part-time classes.
- Dance technique and performance experience of at least two (2) years
English Proficiency Requirements
How the course is assessed
Information on Test/Auditions/Interview Requirements
- Audition information will be sent to you on successful application
- Dance for All extra fees are applicable to this course
Privacy Notice for Performing Arts and Photography Selection
Progression And Articulation Routes
The course at Dance For All will build your unique skills and qualifications as a professional dancer, performer and teacher, equipping you with the ability to follow your chosen career path as a professional dancer, dance captain, choreographer, dance teacher, dance school owner, aerial artist, dancer/singer, fitness instructor, participatory dance artist, community dance artist, dance development officer or dance teacher.
- Dancer/ Performer
- Musical Theatre Artist
- Dance Facilitator
- Dance artist in the community
- Arts administrator
- Film and TV backing dancer
- Dance development officer
- Dance teacher/educator
- Contracted performance work in resorts, cruise ships and theme parks
- Dancer/Performer in musicals and the West End
Course Cost And Funding Options
Read more of our student stories here.
This course will start week commencing...
This course will end on...