Interested in a career in one of Scotland’s exciting, challenging and dynamic industries. Do you thrive working in a team environment, enjoy meeting new people and have an interest in food and drink – then a career in Hospitality is deifinatly for you.
Apply for a course in Hospitality and learn the skills and knowledge that will help you to gain employment in hotels, bars and restaurants as well as many other areas. Progression on completing this course will be Hospitality NPA Level 6.
- Working in the Hospitality Industry
- Food Hygiene for the Hospitality Industry
- Developing Customer Care in Hospitality
- Hospitality Costing
- Hospitality Reception Skills
- Food and Beverage Operations
- Work experience
There are 30 hours of work experience attached to this course - some of these hours will be completed in the college restaurant eh15 and the remainder will be completed on a external work placement - your course tutor will support and advise you finding a suitable placement.
- 4 grade C passes (or above) at National 4 level including English Or equivalent
- Adult returners with relevant employment/life experience/skills will be considered for entry to this course
English Proficiency Requirements
How the course is assessed
- Open book
- Closed book
- Port folios
- Practical observations
Information on Test/Auditions/Interview Requirements
You will be invited in for an information session where you will have the opportunity to speak to one of the lecturing team on a one-to-one basis
Progression And Articulation Routes
On successful completion of the NPA Level 5 candidates will have the opportunity to progress onto the Level 6 course.
- Front Office Reception
- Waiting staff
- Bar staff
- Various other sectors of the industry
- Maximum of 4 days per week
Course Cost And Funding Options
This course will start week commencing...
This course will end on...