The level 6 Diploma in Professional Digital Marketing is designed to offer progression from all CIM Level 4 Qualifications.
The CIM Level 6 (SCQF L9) Diploma in Professional Marketing is aimed at those working in an operational, supervisory or management role who wish to develop their knowledge of digital techniques and their application to a number of marketing-related projects. The student will typically be operating in or aspiring to work in a digital marketing role and will be required to create digital solutions within the wider marketing plan. The qualification will develop both the knowledge and the level of skills required.
Students are also required to pay for annual CIM membership and exam/assessment fees during the duration of their course. These costs are additional to the tuition fee costs stated by Edinburgh College. Please visit the CIM website for up-to-date costs.
Your employer may be entitled to funding towards this course find out more here: www.edinburghcollege.ac.uk/fwdf
- Digital Strategy
- Mastering Metrics
- Strategic Marketing
One or more of the following is required to gain entry onto this qualification:
- CIM L4 Professional Certificate in Marketing or CIM L4 Certificate in Professional Marketing
- Any relevant Level 4 (SCQF Level 7) qualification
- Foundation Degree in Business and Marketing
- Bachelor or Masters degree from a recognised university, with at least 33% of credits coming from marketing content (i.e. 120 credits in a Bachelors degree or 60 credits with a Masters)
- Professional practice (suggested minimum of 2 years of marketing experience in an operational role)
English Proficiency Requirements
- Minimum 6.5 IELTS or equivalent
How the course is assessed
- Exam (Multiple choice questions)
Information on Test/Auditions/Interview Requirements
- Assessment and phone or MS Teams interview
Progression And Articulation Routes
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Digital Communications Manager
- Content Marketing Specialist
- Customer Experience Manager
- Online delivery via MS Teams one evening per week - Thursday 17.45 – 20.45
Course Cost And Funding Options
Fee: £1359 Sighthill open-learning (year 1)
This course will start week commencing...
This course will end on...