If you are looking to gain comprehensive training in the latest SAGE Payroll package this is the course for you. You will develop the essential computerised payroll skills and knowledge you need for the workplace. The course will ensure you will be able to record routine and non-routine payroll transactions as well as being able to produce financial reports and process year-end returns to HMRC standards. You will also focus on developing real practical skills you can put to use in your career with training based on processing payroll for a fictitious organisation, carrying out tasks and data analysis across a full payroll (fiscal) year.
- Income Tax and National Insurance parameters
- Statutory payments (including sickness and maternity pay)
- Company information and pensions
- Pay elements and deductions
- Processing pay (weekly and monthly)
- Non-routine transactions (student loans change of tax code attachment of earnings order)
- Company car legislation
- Computerising mid-year
- Processing the end of the tax year
- No formal entry requirements.
English Proficiency Requirements
Progression And Articulation Routes
- Further study on a variety of accounting courses, for example, SAGE Accounting: Line 50
- Employment in book-keeping
- One evening per week - Tuesday 17.45 - 20.45
Course Cost And Funding Options
Fee: £364 Sighthill evening (year 1)
This course will start on…
This course will end on...