Art Portfolio Preparation 1
Campus Granton Campus
Qualification SCQF Level 6
Study mode Evening
Duration 12 weeks
Course enquiry form
What you will learn
- Art and Design knowledge and skills
- How to produce a suitable art portfolio for applications
How the course is assessed
- You will be assessed through an SQA unit assessment in art and design.
Number of days per week
- One evening per week for 12 weeks.
- There are no formal entry requirements but a keen interest in the art and design industry is a must.
Information on Tests / Auditions / Interview Requirements
English Proficiency RequirementsIELTS 5.5
Progression and Articulation Routes
- Progression to a wide range of Edinburgh College and various university courses will be open to you upon completion of this course. These courses will be discussed throughout the classes.
- Junior and intermediate positions with the Art and Design sector.
|Campus||Study mode||Start date||Duration|
|Granton Campus||Evening||09/09/21||12 Weeks|
Funding & Fees
When you are thinking about starting college, one of the most important things to consider is funding and how you intend to pay for some of the costs that come with being a student.