Course enquiry form
This 40 hour evening class builds on the communication skills and vocabulary areas covered in the Introduction to BSL course, including topics such as family, occupations and hobbies. You will further develop your ability to take part in interactions using BSL.
What you will learn
On successful completion of this course you will be able to:
- communicate using straightforward BSL
- understand straightforward presentations in BSL
How the course is assessed
- Internal course assessments focussing on interaction and comprehension
Number of days per week
- Tuesday evenings: 6.30 to 8.30 pm
- The course will start on Tuesday 30th November
- Introduction to British Sign Language or equivalent
Progression and Articulation Routes
British Sign Language Level 2
|Campus||Study mode||Start date||Duration||Cost|
|Sighthill Campus||Evening||30/11/21||25 Weeks||
College Open Days 2022
If you are considering applying for a full-time course please join us for one of our open events.
Funding & Fees
When you are thinking about starting college, one of the most important things to consider is funding and how you intend to pay for some of the costs that come with being a student.