Business Administration Activities NPA
Campus Sighthill Campus
Qualification SCQF Level 4
Study mode Full time
Duration 41 weeks
Course enquiry form
This course is aimed at those who may have been out of employment for some time and are looking to get back into work.
The main aim of the NPA at SCQF level 4 in administrative activities is to provide a practical and flexible introduction to the administrative sector. This will enable learners to acquire and develop skills and knowledge needed for further study or to access employment in administration as trainees or in junior roles.
This courses gives candidates an insight into Digital Business Administration skills, while also improving their English Language.
- Enable candidates to consider the various options open to them and to make informed career choices for their future.
- Prepare candidates for entry into further qualifications — in particular directly into SCQF level 5 Administration or SVQ Level 1 or 2.
- Provide candidates with specific administrative related knowledge and practical skills and the transferable skills demanded by employers.
- Standardise provision at SCQF level 4.
- Respond to Sector Skills Council and market demand for relevant skills development and qualifications at the non-advanced level.
- Develop core and transferrable skill
This course will be delivered using a blended learning model. You will have in-class theory bases lessons with some classes being delivered online. You should have access to a PC, Desktop Computer or tablet.
What you will learn
- Administrative Activities
- Preparing Business Documents
- IT solutions for Administrators
- Building own Employability Skills
- Responsibilities of Employment
- Dealing with work situations
How the course is assessed
- Ongoing assessment
Number of days per week
- 3 days per week
- Applicants will be considered on an individual basis
- Relevant work experience
- Support reference
Information on Tests / Auditions / Interview Requirements
- Interview required
English Proficiency RequirementsILETS 5.5
Progression and Articulation Routes
- On successful completion of the course you can move onto study level 5 courses within the Enterprise and Commerce department.
|Campus||Study mode||Start date||Duration|
|Sighthill Campus||Full time||30/08/21||41 Weeks|
Funding & Fees
When you are thinking about starting college, one of the most important things to consider is funding and how you intend to pay for some of the costs that come with being a student.