Business With Digital Marketing HNC
Campus Milton Road Campus
Qualification SCQF Level 7
Study mode Full time
Duration 41 weeks
Course enquiry form
The demand for strong business-minded graduates is high and we aim to give you the skills you will need to thrive in your chosen career. Business marketing is a growing sector and, through digital and social changes, more jobs are becoming available. This course will teach you up to date and essential skills in business-related subject areas including management, accounting and economics. Upon completion, you will be fully qualified to progress into a rewarding career or further study of Business at HND or university level.
The course will be delivered using a blended learning model with some onsight classes.
What you will learn
- Business fundamentals with Emergent Technologies
- Marketing: An Introduction
- Economic Issues: An Introduction
- Accounting for Business: An Introduction
- Managing People and Organisations
- Business: Graded Unit 1
- Communication: Business Communication
- Digital Imaging Project
- Digital Marketing Communications: Website Tools & Techniques
No placement required
How the course is assessed
- You will be continually assessed through written assignments and there will be an end of year exam.
Number of days per week
- 3 days per week
- 2 Highers in a relevant subject area
- National 5 Mathematics or equivalent
- Relevant work experience
- Candidates will be considered on an individual basis
Information on Tests / Auditions / Interview Requirements
- You will be required to attend an interview where we will assess your interest in the course and your level of learning
English Proficiency RequirementsIELTS 5.5
Progression and Articulation Routes
- Business HND taught at Edinburgh College
- Various university courses in Business Management
- Business manager
- Digital marketing manager
|Campus||Study mode||Start date||Duration|
|Milton Road Campus||Full time||29/08/22||41 Weeks|
Funding & Fees
When you are thinking about starting college, one of the most important things to consider is funding and how you intend to pay for some of the costs that come with being a student.
If you are thinking about applying for a course at Edinburgh College we have provided a number of resources to guide you smoothly through this process.