CIPD Advanced Diploma in Strategic People Management QCF Level 7 (SCQF Level 11)
Campus OL - Open Learning/Cross Campus
Qualification SCQF Level 11
Study mode Open learning
Duration 37 weeks
Course enquiry form
Whatever stage you’re at in your career, a CIPD qualification connects you with your peers and gives you the strategies you need to increase your knowledge and skills to boost your career and make an impact. On successful completion of any CIPD qualification, you’ll become a member of the CIPD.
CIPD qualifications are recognised by employers as a global standard of excellence. Your qualification also gives you CIPD membership, connecting you to a deeply informed and influential network of people and professionals worldwide – and a path to lifelong learning.
Are you ready to develop your personal effectiveness and business acumen? Based on the latest business research in people practice, this qualification will help you learn how to manage employment relations, recruit and nurture talent to sustain success – and reward and motivate the superstars in your workforce. You’ll learn how to design and manage your own strategy, enhance people management skills – and learn how best to lead. On successful completion, you’ll get an Associate Membership of the CIPD.
Based on the new Profession Map, the qualifications focus on the knowledge and behaviours required to create value and make an impact in the changing world of work. The new qualifications set the standard for people professionals.
Please note: You will be required to register as a student of CIPD, at the CIPD website: https://www.cipd.co.uk/membership/grades/student
The fee for this two-year course is £4,140 (payable as £2,070 per year)
Your employer may be entitled to funding for this course.
What you will learn
You will study four core units:
- Work and Working Lives in a Changing Business Environment
- People Management and Development Strategies for Performance
- Personal Effectiveness, Ethics and Business Acumen
- Business Research in People Practice
Plus four specialist units:
- Strategic Employment Relations
- Resourcing and Talent Management to Sustain Success
- Strategic Reward Management
- Well-Being at Work
How the course is assessed
- Written assignments
- Professional discussions
Number of days per week
- One afternoon per week online via MS Teams 14.30 - 17.00 hours
- The next course start date is Tuesday 19 September 2023
- Plus access to online materials, activities and case studies via our Virtual Learning Environment - Moodle and CIPD resource banks.
- PLEASE NOTE: This is a two-year course and the course fee of £2,070 per year. The total cost of the two-year course is £4,140
- Educated to degree level
- Currently working in a middle management HR or People Practice role
- Successful completion of the CIPD Level 5 (QCF) qualification in People Management
Information on Tests / Auditions / Interview Requirements
- By phone or MS Teams
English Proficiency RequirementsMinimum 6.5 IELTS or equivalent
- HR Business Partner or equivalent role
|Campus||Study mode||Start date||Duration|
|OL - Open Learning/Cross Campus||Open learning||20/09/23||37 Weeks|
Funding & Fees
When you are thinking about starting college, one of the most important things to consider is funding and how you intend to pay for some of the costs that come with being a student.
If you are thinking about applying for a course at Edinburgh College we have provided a number of resources to guide you smoothly through this process.