CIPD Associate Diploma in People Management QCF Level 5 (SCQF Level 9)
Campus OL - Open Learning/Cross Campus
Qualification SCQF Level 9
Study mode Open learning
Duration 45 weeks
Course enquiry form
CIPD qualifications are recognised by employers as a global standard of excellence. Your qualification also gives you CIPD membership, connecting you to a deeply informed and influential network of people and professionals worldwide – and a path to lifelong learning.
Working in a people practice role but ready to grow? This evidence-based qualification will help you gain a deeper understanding of the professional behaviours that lead to organisational success. Learn how to manage employment relations, foster talent, guide strategic workforce planning and build reward schemes that drive performance and contribute to business success. On successful completion, you’ll get an Associate Membership of the CIPD.
This qualification is perfect for you if you enjoy developing and managing people. You’ll expand your knowledge of HR with a combination of core units and specialist areas – helping you focus on what matters most to you.
Based on the new Profession Map, the qualifications focus on the knowledge and behaviours required to create value and make an impact in the changing world of work. The new qualifications set the standard for people professionals
Some students may be eligible for assistance with funding through the SAAS Part Time Fee Grant depending on their personal circumstances. https://www.saas.gov.uk/part-time
The fee for this course is £2,395.
Your employer may be entitled to funding for this course.
What you will learn
You will study three core units:
- Organisational Performance and culture in Practice
- Evidence-Based Practice
- Professional Behaviours and Valuing people
Plus four specialist units:
- Employment Relationship Management
- Talent Management and Workforce Planning
- The reward for Performance and Contribution
- Specialist Employment Law
How the course is assessed
- Written assignments
- Professional discussions
Number of days per week
- Online via MS Teams starting on 01/02/2023, 14.00 -17.00hrs (To be confirmed).
- Applicants should be educated to a minimum of SCQF L7 (HNC)
- Applicants should currently be working within an HR role or have some HR remit within an organisation
Information on Tests / Auditions / Interview Requirements
- Interviews will be conducted via phone or MS Teams
English Proficiency RequirementsMinimum 6.0 IELTS or equivalent
Progression and Articulation Routes
- Advanced Diploma in Strategic People Management CIPD L7 (SCQF L11)
- A number of HR and people management roles within various organisations
- Career advancement
|Campus||Study mode||Start date||Duration|
|OL - Open Learning/Cross Campus||Open learning||01/02/23||45 Weeks|
Funding & Fees
When you are thinking about starting college, one of the most important things to consider is funding and how you intend to pay for some of the costs that come with being a student.
If you are thinking about applying for a course at Edinburgh College we have provided a number of resources to guide you smoothly through this process.