ESOL General English Milton Road
Campus Milton Road Campus
Qualification SCQF Level 4
Study mode Part time
Duration 20 weeks
Course enquiry form
Our ESOL course open for applications on 4 April 2022
This course is for speakers of English as a second language. The course aims to develop confidence and improve English language skills.
What you will learn
- You will focus on the four skills of speaking reading and writing as well as building your grammar and vocabulary.
How the course is assessed
- The course is internally and externally assessed through the completion of an SQA ESOL Unit.
Number of days per week
- 2 days per week (10 hours)
Information on Tests / Auditions / Interview Requirements
- You will be invited for a test and interview where your language level and suitability for the course will be checked
Progression and Articulation Routes
- Successful students can consider progressing onto other ESOL courses.
|Campus||Study mode||Start date||Duration|
|Milton Road Campus||Part time||01/09/22||20 Weeks|
Funding & Fees
When you are thinking about starting college, one of the most important things to consider is funding and how you intend to pay for some of the costs that come with being a student.
If you are thinking about applying for a course at Edinburgh College we have provided a number of resources to guide you smoothly through this process.