ESOL General English Sighthill
Campus Sighthill Campus
Qualification SCQF Level 4
Study mode Multiple available
Duration 15 - 20 weeks
Start date Multiple available
£246 - £504
(see funding options)
Choose your study options
Course enquiry form
This course is for speakers of English as a second language. The course aims to develop confidence and improve English language skills.
ESOL General English Evening course information
ESOL General English Full Time course information
ESOL General English Part Time course information
What you will learn
- You will focus on the four skills of speaking reading and writing as well as building your grammar and vocabulary.
How the course is assessed
- The course is internally and externally assessed through the completion of an SQA ESOL Unit.
Number of days per week
- 3 days for the full-time course
- 2 days for the part-time course
- 2 evenings for the evening course
Information on Tests / Auditions / Interview Requirements
- You will be invited for a test and interview where your language level and suitability for the course will be checked
Progression and Articulation Routes
- Successful students can consider progressing onto other ESOL courses.
|Campus||Study mode||Start date||Duration||Cost|
|Sighthill Campus||Full time||30/08/21||20 Weeks||
|Sighthill Campus||Evening||31/08/21||15 Weeks||
|Sighthill Campus||Part time||02/09/21||20 Weeks||
|Sighthill Campus||Full time||24/01/22||20 Weeks||
|Sighthill Campus||Evening||27/01/22||20 Weeks||
|Sighthill Campus||Part time||27/01/22||20 Weeks||
Funding & Fees
When you are thinking about starting college, one of the most important things to consider is funding and how you intend to pay for some of the costs that come with being a student.