Course enquiry form
This course is ideal if you already have experience of learning French at a beginners level. It will allow you to keep learning the fundamentals of the language in order to be able to communicate at a basic level. Please note that this course will run online.
What you will learn
- Talking about yourself, family and friends, your home environment, daily routines and leisure activities
- Learn to order food and drinks
- Giving and asking for directions
- Reading, writing and listening
How the course is assessed
- The course assessment will be integrated into classwork at the end of the course.
Number of days per week
- The evening course runs once a week on Thursdays from 6 pm to 8 pm for a total of 15 weeks.
- The course will start on Thursday 27 January
- French beginners course or equivalent.
Progression and Articulation Routes
- French National 5 course or equivalent level.
|Campus||Study mode||Start date||Duration||Cost|
|Sighthill Campus||Evening||27/01/22||17 Weeks||
College Open Days 2022
If you are considering applying for a full-time course please join us for one of our open events.
Funding & Fees
When you are thinking about starting college, one of the most important things to consider is funding and how you intend to pay for some of the costs that come with being a student.