ILM Level 5 Certificate in Leadership & Management
Campus OL - Open Learning/Cross Campus
Qualification SCQF Level 9
Study mode Open learning
Duration 20 weeks
Course enquiry form
This Institute of Leadership and Management Certificate course at QCF Level 5 (SCQF Level 9) is ideal for individuals who manage teams or projects and are responsible for achieving operational or departmental goals and objectives as part of their organisation’s strategy.
How will you benefit?
- Use core management techniques to drive better results
- Develop your ability to lead, motivate and inspire
- Provide strategic leadership as well as day-to-day management
- Benchmark your managerial skills
- Raise your profile in your organisation.
What you will learn
The course covers three units:
- Becoming an Effective Leader (8607-522)
- Leading Innovation and Change (8607-504)
- Developing and Leading Teams to Achieve Organisational Goals and Objectives (8607-519)
How the course is assessed
- Three written academic assignments (Approximately 2,500 - 3,000 words each)
Number of days per week
- The course is delivered online and includes seven 2.5-hour workshops, delivered fortnightly (Thursday) from 09.30hrs - 12.00hrs via MS Teams starting 02/03/23 and on Tuesday afternoons from 14th March
- HNC or equivalent level studies in management or a related subject
- Educated to a minimum of SCQF level 7
- Experienced managers are accepted on the basis of current or recent work experience
The cost of this course is £925 and this includes registration and membership with ILM.
Information on Tests / Auditions / Interview Requirements
- By phone or MS Teams
English Proficiency RequirementsA minimum of 6.5 IELTS score or equivalent
Progression and Articulation Routes
- To our CMI Level 7 Diploma or Certificate in Strategic Management and Leadership Practice (SCQF Level 11)
- Promotion - Middle or Senior Manager
|Campus||Study mode||Start date||Duration|
|OL - Open Learning/Cross Campus||Open learning||09/02/23||20 Weeks|
Funding & Fees
When you are thinking about starting college, one of the most important things to consider is funding and how you intend to pay for some of the costs that come with being a student.
If you are thinking about applying for a course at Edinburgh College we have provided a number of resources to guide you smoothly through this process.