ILM Level 5 Certificate in Leadership and Management
Campus OL - Open Learning/Cross Campus
Qualification SCQF Level 9
Study mode Open learning
Duration 23 weeks
Course enquiry form
This leadership and management qualification at SCQF level 9 (QCF Level 6), is designed for project managers, department heads, and other practicing middle managers. Develop your skills and experience, improve your performance, and prepare for senior management responsibilities.
Results for you
- Use core management techniques to drive better results
- Develop your ability to lead, motivate and inspire
- Provide strategic leadership as well as day-to-day management
- Benchmark your managerial skills
- Raise your profile in your organisation
What you will learn
You will study the following units:
- Becoming an Effective Leader (8607-522)
- Leading Innovation and Change (8607-504)
- Developing and Leading Teams to Achieve Organisational Goals and Objectives (8607-519)
How the course is assessed
- Academic written assignments are completed in the delegate's own time.
Number of days per week
- One half-day session per fortnight on MS Teams starting on Wednesday 21st February, 2024
- HNC or equivalent level studies in management or a related subject
- Educated to a minimum of SCQF level 7
- Mature/experienced managers are accepted on the basis of current or recent work experience
- We welcome your application if you are currently unemployed and feel that you match the requirements
Information on Tests / Auditions / Interview Requirements
- All applicants will be invited to an MS Teams or telephone interview with the course tutor.
English Proficiency RequirementsMinimum 6.5 IELTS or equivalent
Progression and Articulation Routes
- CMI Level 7 (SCQF Level 11) Certificate or Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership Practice
- Promotion to senior management
- New management opportunities in a range of organisations
|Campus||Study mode||Start date||Duration|
|OL - Open Learning/Cross Campus||Open learning||21/02/24||23 Weeks|
Funding & Fees
When you are thinking about starting college, one of the most important things to consider is funding and how you intend to pay for some of the costs that come with being a student.
If you are thinking about applying for a course at Edinburgh College we have provided a number of resources to guide you smoothly through this process.