Make up Skills evening course (NPA)
Campus Granton Campus
Qualification SCQF Level 5
Study mode Evening
Duration 20 weeks
Course enquiry form
This course will provide candidates with skills in the key aspects of make-up, focusing on specific make-up styles.
This highly practical course will give you excellent hands-on experience and will introduce you to the skills and techniques to help progress to further study. Taught by industry professionals you will have the opportunity to gain from their vast experience in our state-of-the-art facilities.
As part of the course you will be required to purchase make up and brushes for your kit.
What you will learn
- Bridal and Evening Make-up
- Contemporary Make-up
- Day makeup and Basic Corrective Make-up
How the course is assessed
- Through practical and theoretical assignments.
Number of days per week
- One evening per week - Tuesday evenings 5.30 pm - 8.30 pm
- No formal entry qualifications are required.
English Proficiency RequirementsILETS 5.5
Progression and Articulation Routes
- A full-time college course in Make-Up Artistry.
- A career in make-up for stage and screen working within the film and theatre industries is an option once a student has completed HND Make-Up Artistry.
|Campus||Study mode||Start date||Duration|
|Granton Campus||Evening||23/01/24||20 Weeks|
Funding & Fees
When you are thinking about starting college, one of the most important things to consider is funding and how you intend to pay for some of the costs that come with being a student.
If you are thinking about applying for a course at Edinburgh College we have provided a number of resources to guide you smoothly through this process.