Marketing with Entrepreneurial Skills (SCP)
Campus Milton Road Campus
Qualification SCQF Level 6
Study mode Part time
Duration 42 weeks
Course enquiry form
This course is for S5 and S6 pupils who are still at school.
This course will provide learners with a vocationally relevant introduction to Marketing and Entrepreneurial Skills to enable progression to further study.
The course is designed to provide learners with an understanding of the concepts of the marketing mix, the impact of digital marketing developments and the importance of marketing strategies in order to identify and maintain the success of an entrepreneurial business venture.
You will gain knowledge and skills in the following
- Market Research
- Target Markets
- Digital Developments
- Alternative Marketing Strategies
What you will learn
- Marketing Skills for the Entrepreneur
- Customer Service Skills for the Entrepreneur
- Creating a Business Plan
- Planning a Social Media campaign
How the course is assessed
- Ongoing assessment throughout the course.
Number of days per week
- 2 afternoons per week, Tuesday and Thursday 1:30 pm - 4 pm
- 3 Relevant Nat 5s at C or above (including English, or comms) and one other written-based subject, along with a strong personal statement.
English Proficiency RequirementsIELTS 5.5 or above
Progression and Articulation Routes
- HND Year 1 Marketing Communications
- HNC Business with marketing, subject to entry requirements.
|Campus||Study mode||Start date||Duration|
|Milton Road Campus||Part time||22/08/23||42 Weeks|
Funding & Fees
When you are thinking about starting college, one of the most important things to consider is funding and how you intend to pay for some of the costs that come with being a student.
If you are thinking about applying for a course at Edinburgh College we have provided a number of resources to guide you smoothly through this process.