Skills for Life & Work
Milton Road Campus
Qualification SCQF Level 4
Study mode Full time
Duration 19 weeks
Choose your study options
Course enquiry form
This 18-week course will prepare you for life as you move into employment. You'll prepare for work with some work experience, as well as focus on areas of employability.
What you will learn
- Digital Skills
- Prep for Employment Award
- Practical Skills for Employment
- Money skills
- Skills for living and working abroad
- Core Skills for work (numeracy/literacy)
- You'll have a mandatory work placement on this course. We'll work with you to find a suitable work placement.
Number of days per week
- 3 days a week
- You'll be asked to meet with our team to assess your suitability for this course
- Successful completion of this course will enable you to move into a variety of areas of work.
|Milton Road Campus
Funding & Fees
When you are thinking about starting college, one of the most important things to consider is funding and how you intend to pay for some of the costs that come with being a student.
If you are thinking about applying for a course at Edinburgh College we have provided a number of resources to guide you smoothly through this process.