Course enquiry form
This course requires no prior knowledge of Spanish and provides a good starting point for learning the fundamentals of the language to communicate at a fundamental level. Discover the pleasure of learning another language, take your first step towards further education or start a new hobby. You will be taught by highly experienced and patient Edinburgh College lecturers and learn conversational Spanish which can be used when visiting Spanish-speaking countries.
What you will learn
- Talking about yourself, family and friends, your home environment, daily routines and leisure activities
- Learn to order food and drinks
- Giving and asking for directions
- Reading, writing and listening
How the course is assessed
- The course assessment will be integrated into classwork at the end of the course
Number of days per week
- The evening course runs once a week on Thursdays from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm
- The course will start on Thursday 23rd February
- This is a beginner's course and no previous experience in language learning is required
- Please complete the course application to apply for a place in the course
English Proficiency RequirementsIELTS 5.5
Progression and Articulation Routes
- Post - beginners Spanish
|Campus||Study mode||Start date||Duration||Cost|
|Sighthill Campus||Evening||23/02/23||16 Weeks||
Come along to one of our Open Days this February to find out all you need to know about studying at Edinburgh College and the courses available to you.
Funding & Fees
When you are thinking about starting college, one of the most important things to consider is funding and how you intend to pay for some of the costs that come with being a student.
If you are thinking about applying for a course at Edinburgh College we have provided a number of resources to guide you smoothly through this process.