Course enquiry form
Welding Processes is a 12-week evening course that introduces you to the following welding processes MMA, MIG, Oxy-Acetylene and TIG. You can then complete an SQA unit in their preferred process.
What you will learn
- An understanding of safe working practices and safe usage of welding processes
- MIG, TIG, MMA and Oxy-Acetylene gas welding
How the course is assessed
- Outcome by outcome basis
Number of days per week
- 3 hours per week
- This is a practical evening class activity
- No formal entry requirements are necessary
English Proficiency RequirementsIELTS 5.5
- This evening class will supplement any work based activity giving you additional skills in the welding and fabrication industry
- This will also give you a good understanding of weld-able materials used in the engineering industry
|Campus||Study mode||Start date||Duration||Cost|
|Midlothian Campus||Evening||06/09/22||12 Weeks||
Funding & Fees
When you are thinking about starting college, one of the most important things to consider is funding and how you intend to pay for some of the costs that come with being a student.
If you are thinking about applying for a course at Edinburgh College we have provided a number of resources to guide you smoothly through this process.