Midlothian Campus is tucked away South of Edinburgh in Esbank, near Dalkeith, and is home to our solar meadow and oil production platform simulator.
Midlothian Campus is home to:
- Access and Continuing Education leaning space
- Automotive Engineering workshops
- Childhood Practice and SVQ Provision
- Edinburgh College Students’ Association (ECSA)
- Learner Base including library
- MacTaggart Scott Hydraulics, Pneumatics and PLC Laboratory
- Oil Production Platform Simulator
- Solar Meadow
- Specialist Instrumentation and Control engineering workshops
- and much more
All Edinburgh College campuses have coffee shops offering a range of grab and go breakfast, lunch and snack options as well as hot and cold drinks. Social spaces are available across campuses for students to sit and enjoy a coffee, have lunch, meet up with class mates and relax in between studying. Our campuses are also in close proximity to a wide range of well-known food retailers and supermarkets.
Please note access to campuses is currently only permissible by appointment or for essential learning and teaching, in line with Government guidance
|Monday - Friday||8 am - 6 pm**|
|Saturday||9 am - 6 pm (on request for special events)|
|Sunday||9 am - 6 pm (on request for special events)|
**Campuses open from 6 pm - 9 pm on a Tuesday and Thursday when showing a student ID
Car parking is available. Students and staff must display a parking permit please report to the campus reception to obtain a permit. Visitors can collect a visitor pass from campus reception.