Our Granton Campus is based in the north of Edinburgh, with excellent public transport links to the heart of the city and further afield.
Granton Campus is home to:
- The Apprentice Restaurant
- Art and Design studios
- Construction Centre at Forthside building on West Shore Road
- Dental Nursing facilities
- Edinburgh College Students’ Association (ECSA)
- Hair, Barbering, Beauty and Complementary Therapies salons
- Learning Resource Centre including library.
- Performing Arts Studio Scotland (PASS)
- and much more.
All Edinburgh College campuses have coffee shops offering a range of grab and go breakfast, lunch and snack options as well as hot and cold drinks. Social spaces are available across campuses for students to sit and enjoy a coffee, have lunch, meet up with class mates and relax in between studying. Our campuses are also in close proximity to a wide range of well-known food retailers and supermarkets.
Please note access to campuses is currently only permissible by appointment or for essential learning and teaching, in line with Government guidance.
|Monday - Friday||7 am - 7 pm**|
|Saturday||9 am - 6 pm (on request for special events)|
|Sunday||9 am - 6 pm (on request for special events)|
**Campuses open from 7pm - 9.30 pm when showing a student ID
Car parking is available. Students and staff must display a parking permit please report to the campus reception to obtain a permit. Visitors can collect a visitor pass from campus reception.