Our Granton Campus is based in the north of Edinburgh, with excellent public transport links to the heart of the city and further afield.
Granton Campus is home to:
- The Apprentice Restaurant
- Art and Design studios
- Construction Centre at Forthside building on West Shore Road
- Dental Nursing facilities
- Edinburgh College Students’ Association (ECSA)
- Hair, Barbering, Beauty and Complementary Therapies salons
- Learning Resource Centre including library.
- Performing Arts Studio Scotland (PASS)
- and much more.
The main student social area is known as The Hub and is surrounded by College facilities including catering and student services.
Please note access to campuses is currently only permissible by appointment or for essential learning and teaching, in line with Government guidance.
|Monday - Friday||7 am - 7 pm**|
|Saturday||9 am - 6 pm (on request for special events)|
|Sunday||9 am - 6 pm (on request for special events)|
**Campuses open from 7pm - 9.30 pm when showing a student ID
Car parking is available. Students and staff must display a parking permit please report to the campus reception to obtain a permit. Visitors can collect a visitor pass from campus reception.