Spanish Post Beginners
Campus Sighthill Campus
Qualification SCQF Level 2
Study mode Evening
Duration 16 weeks
Course enquiry form
This course is ideal if you already have some experience learning Spanish at a beginner level. It allows you to keep learning the fundamentals of the language to communicate at a basic level.
What you will learn
- Talking about yourself, family and friends, your home environment, daily routines and leisure activities
- Learn to order food and drinks
- Giving and asking for directions
- Reading, writing and listening
How the course is assessed
- There is no formal assessment.
Number of days per week
- The evening course runs once a week on Tuesdays from 6:30 pm-8:30 pm
- The course will start on Tuesday 20 February
Beginners Spanish course or equivalent
Progression and Articulation Routes
- Spanish National 5 taught at Edinburgh College
With further study you gain employment in the following:
- Tourism officer
- International relations
- International business
|Campus||Study mode||Start date||Duration|
|Sighthill Campus||Evening||20/02/24||16 Weeks|
Funding & Fees
When you are thinking about starting college, one of the most important things to consider is funding and how you intend to pay for some of the costs that come with being a student.
If you are thinking about applying for a course at Edinburgh College we have provided a number of resources to guide you smoothly through this process.