Studying with our Summer School comes with tuition, accommodation and other fees.
Tuition and Social Programme Fees (per week)
2 - 3 weeks
4 - 5 weeks
6 - 7 weeks
General English + Social Programme**
Intensive English* + Social Programme**
*Intensive English includes 15 hours of General English and 5 hours of either English Plus or IELTS Preparation.
**All entrance tickets and coach hire for trips out of Edinburgh are included in the price of the social programme. Students will need to pay for their own food and drinks, and any required travel within Edinburgh city.
- Language level placement test
- All course materials
- Certificate of completion
- Free access to College Wifi and IT facilities on campus
- Student support services
Accommodation and Lunch Packages (per week)
Lunch in the college cafeteria
Monday - Friday
One-off Fees (optional)
Students are met by an Edinburgh College staff member upon arrival at Edinburgh Airport. Staff will organise a private taxi transfer to the student’s accommodation
Staff will organise a private taxi transfer from the student’s accommodation to Edinburgh Airport
Example Price Comparison
No. of weeks
Please note: IELTS exams must be booked separately at a local exam centre (estimated cost £160 - £200)
A deposit of £200* is required to confirm your place on the Summer School. The £200 deposit is non-refundable and will be deducted from your total course fees. The remaining course fees are due four weeks* before the start date of your course.
* If you require a visa to study in the UK, we may require a higher deposit / earlier payment of full fees.
How to Pay
Summer School Fees can be paid using our international payments platform: WU® GlobalPay for Students.
This fast and reliable service allows you to pay in your local currency via bank transfer or by using a wide range of local online payment options including Alipay, UnionPay, India NetBanking and more without incurring any transaction charges.
Benefits of using Western Union GlobalPay include:
- Pay fees in your local currency.
- Avoid fees and international foreign exchange charges from your bank.
- Easy to use on smartphones and other mobile devices.
- Pay online or by bank transfer.
- Rest assured knowing your payments are received in full by Edinburgh College.