THIS COURSE IS FOR SENIOR PHASE PUPILS WHO ARE STILL AT SCHOOL
This course is for pupils who are looking to develop the skills which will enable them to start their journey in the exciting and evolving world of events. You will develop knowledge and understanding of the events industry together with practical, technical and transferable skills. There is an emphasis on teamwork where they will engage with others to enhance their confidence, along with their communication and selling skills.
- Selling Skills
- Events Investigative Project
- Contribute to an Event (double credit)
- 4 relevant National 4 grades.
Applicants will be required to attend course induction sessions. You will be notified in advance of the details.
English Proficiency Requirements
How the course is assessed
Progression And Articulation Routes
- Access to HN Events and Hospitality
- HND Year 1 in Events or Hospitality Management (Subject to course entry requirements)
- 2 afternoons per week: Tuesday & Thursday 1:30pm - 4.00pm